Subject: Re: MetaNurb modelling
From: Brian Dady <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 07:23:38 -0700

On Thu, 18 Apr 1996 [email-masked] wrote:

> A wireframe or frontface view of MetaNurbs is not very exciting. There are a
> new set of lines--the curved parts--that make the object harder to see. Solid
> view is fine, tho. The object looks like gray clay, sorta kinda. The really
> cool viewing options are those associated with openGL. Once you've
> experienced it, you'll wonder how you did without it.
> 
Now I'm bummed. ;)  Being an Amiga owner I won't get these cool viewing 
options!  Oh well, I guess I should think about the money I saved, or the 
extra time I got to practice with the old versions (Intel users will have 
5.0 before I get 4.0).  It's actually 4.1 I will be receiving, so perhaps 
the bugs found by those bold pioneers have already been fixed! ;)

=====================================================///=======================
 Brian Dady --* Video Magic / modeller, animator    /// info is not knowledge
 Santa Clara, California   / S/W developer      \\\/// knowledge is not wisdom
=================================================\XX/==========================